Phone : 1-888-226-1026
Corporate Address : 855 georgia street suite 1500, Vancouver, British Columbia
Time in business: Since 2015
- British Columbia
- Northwest Territories
- Ontario, New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island.
Opening Hours :
- Monday – Thursday :8:30 AM -8:30 PM
- Friday : 8:30 AM to 7:30 PM
- Weekend : Closed
- Income must be of at least $1200.000/month from an employer or employment insurance.
- 18 years of Age
- Not too many NSF/ Stop payments
- No High Debt Ratio
- Canadian Citizen
Loan Amount : $500-$750
Reimbursement information : Between 3-4 months depending on the Amount of the loan.
- APR : 32 %
- $240.00 broker fee for $500.00
- $288.00 broker fee for $600.00
- $336.00 broker fee for $700.00
- $360.00 broker fee for $750
- $45 fee for missing a payment for any reason ( along with interest )
- $25.00 Deferral fee
- Turn around time : 1 hour, varies between the process of the analyzing, job verification, questions on Bank statement etc.
Pro & cons :
- Gets the money the same day for most loans
- Upfront of all fees and charges and procedures
- Renewals can receive special treatments in terms of the process
- Payment history with the company is considered in renewals
- Secure website
- Very low wait time when calling for information
- Payment schedule is given upfront upon approval
Not able to make to make modifications on short notice
Our Review about Captain Cash :
Captain Cash is very unique company. It is one of the first online loaning company that came up with the instant banking verification. Right off the start it started with a brand-new technology of ‘document free’. Which is something that is exceptional for the clients seeing as in this kind of industry, timing is everything, when clients are already worrying about everything, they do not have to worry by making an application with Captain Cash seeing as they do not have to send over anything, everything can be done through signing contracts online and also having your bank statement sent to them directly.
It skips all the identity documents that a client needs to send original due to the safety process of the instant banking verification. At that moment, it is very easy for an analyst to give someone a very quick answer on their loan.
it services all across Canada *exception some provinces*which is not something a lot of company do, most of the company loan to their surrounding provinces. It has the same charges for every province, which is something that is extremely fair seeing as most companies changed their fees for higher amounts depending on the law, which I personally do not find fair.
The website is very easy to find online when you are searching for Captain Cash, and all the information you need to know is very easy to find, I do not see how someone who does not take the time to read the information on the website could not understand what type of income they approve and how their services work.
You know a company is up to date, when they have advertisement and responds to their messages on social media. A company who wants to hide will never answer, however, Captain Cash always replies to any complaints, comments, or concerns the same day they are brought out.