Phone : 1-855-720-0096
Corporate Address : 855 georgia street suite 1500, Vancouver, British Columbia
Time in business: Since 2013
- British Columbia
- Northwest Territories
- Ontario, New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island.
Opening Hours :
- Monday – Thursday :8:30 AM -8:30 PM
- Friday : 8:30 AM to 7:30 PM
- Weekend : Closed
- Income must be of at least $1200.000/month from an employer or employment insurance.
- 18 years of Age
- Not too many NSF/ Stop payments
- No High Debt Ratio
- Canadian Citizen
Loan Amount : $500-$750
Reimbursement information : Between 3-4 months depending on the Amount of the loan.
- APR : 32 %
- $240.00 broker fee for $500.00
- $288.00 broker fee for $600.00
- $336.00 broker fee for $700.00
- $360.00 broker fee for $750
- $45 fee for missing a payment for any reason ( along with interest )
- $25.00 Deferral fee
- Turn around time : 1 hour, varies between the process of the analyzing, job verification, questions on Bank statement etc.
Pro & cons :
- Gets the money the same day for most loans
- Upfront of all fees and charges and procedures
- Renewals can receive special treatments in terms of the process
- Payment history with the company is considered in renewals
- Secure Website
- Very low wait time when calling for information
- Payment schedule is given up front upon approval
- Not able to make to make modifications on short notice for certain payments
Our Review about BC-Loans :
What is perfect about Bc-Loans is that it has stood the test of time. It has proven to be a good company who works for their clients and follow the laws and has over 10,000 satisfied clients, which is something a new client can see by accessing the Facebook page.
It keeps at hearts its client who come back for financial assistance even though they are not in the best financial situation, it trusts its clients will make the right decision, in our day and age it is hard to find a company who trusts its clients and doesn’t follow an algorithm.
If your bank statement has something that the analyst in hand does not understand, they will ask you about it and be upfront instead of just refusing your loan for no reason. Even though the company is located in British Columbia, it services all across Canada *exception some provinces*which is not something a lot of company do, most of the company loan to their surrounding provinces.
It has the same charges for every province, which is something that is extremely fair seeing as most companies changed their fees for higher amounts depending on the law, which is not fair, seeing as in the end we are all Canadian.
The website is very easy to find online when you are searching for Bc-Loans, and all the information you need to know is very easy to find, I do not see how someone who does not take the time to read the information on the website could not understand what type of income they approve and how their services work.
Their instant banking verification is very easy to understand also with the help of the images of the void cheques and where to get the information, what is appreciated is that you always have the choice of sending documents instead of doing the instant banking verification for people who are not comfortable with this procedure.
Overall, it is a great honest company, that works for its clients. A company who wants to hide will never answer, however, Captain Cash always replies to any complaints, comments, or concerns the same day they are brought out.